Saturday, May 18, 2013

King-size Panipuri Break!

                                                                                                                                                                       
Crunchy, spicy, tangy and everything else in between.. instant mood lifter and an all-weather street food!That's Panipuri for me (aka golgappas, phuchkas). Perfect weather and some out-of-this-world panipuri - what more could one ask for on a Sunday evening?! Like always I find myself thanking the one who first thought of making these yummy 'puris', stuffing them with 'masala' and adding tangy 'paani' :) 

What does a foodie like me do when she finds a panipuri wala offering not one, two, but six drool-worthy flavours/paani?!!Well I relish every flavour once, and then go for another round of my favourites of the lot. High time I told you the flavours - Pudina (my favourite), Mirchi (this one's a livewire, with real chilly pieces daring you!), Zeera, Heeng, Khatta and finally the Meetha with a huge twist. Such interesting innovation just bowled me over. 

And now the twist - there's a flavor-of-the-day for the Meetha paani!! So far I've tasted 'Mirinda' and 'Guava'  and they just rocked - then there's pineapple one day and mango too. Talk about choices!!
This ever-smiling and delightful Panipuri-wala can be found at Raja Park (opposite AC Market), Jaipur between 5:00-8:00pm.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We have to eat this together Swati!still wondering how we missed them all these years!!

      Delete
  2. Remember Dost...to satisfy our desires of having golgappas, we used to risk our lives....(Nathu's at Srinagar)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha dost! can never forget those days!!

      Delete
  3. Whhaaaao! PAANIPURI .... Mouth watering write up ;) ... noted the address..:) Next time in Jaipur I will NOT miss this ...

    Keep Rockin' !

    - Rashi

    ReplyDelete